Jumat, 10 Februari 2012

How to cure and treatment of stroke

Therapeutic treatment of stroke and stroke naturally


Add caption
strokeStroke therapy is a disorder of blood vessels in the brain, or brain disorder caused by impaired blood supply to the brain, a person who has had a stroke is stroke therapies need to do to expedite the return of blood flow to the brain.
Some of the signs and symptoms of stroke onset, namely:
A. While symptoms
    * Headache sudden, dizzy, confused.
    * Blurred vision or loss of sharpness of vision in one eye or two.
    * Loss of balance (dizziness), weak.
    * Pain or tingling in the immune body.
2. Mild symptoms
    * Have some or all of the symptoms of a stroke while
    * Weakness / paralysis of the hands / feet
    * Talk is not clear
3. Weight symptoms
    * Have some or all of these symptoms and a mild stroke while
    * Short-term coma (loss of consciousness)
    * Weakness / paralysis of the hands / feet
    * Talk is not clear / loss of speech
    * It is hard to swallow
    * Loss of control over the expenditure of urine and feces
    * Loss of memory and concentration
    * There is a change of behavior such as erratic speech, irritability, childlike behavior, and so on
Stroke or Stroke Prevention Therapy Natural

A. Balanced diet
Avoid foods that are too sweet as it can raise blood sugar levels, which means high risk for patients with diabetes mellitus. Likewise, the uncontrolled consumption of salt. Foods that are sour / acid needs to watch out because it can increase the acidity in the blood. More blood will be more viscous. If blood is thicker then the disturbed flow in blood vessels at risk for stroke. (First stroke therapy)
2. Regular exercise
Function of exercise in preventing stroke are:
    * Burn fat that can lower cholesterol, blood stopper
    * Improve the performance and power of the heart that pumps blood to the brain running smoothly
    * Gestures to launch a balanced supply of blood to all organs
    * Throw away the impurities of the body through sweat
    * KKE stroke therapy three
3. Get plenty of rest
At rest, a lot of positive things going on in our bodies. Nerves are relaxed, repair damaged cells, giving a break to some organ of the body, the detoxification process (eliminate toxins) and others. Occur during sleep recovery processes are useful to control the condition of a person in its original state. That way, the condition of the body that initially experienced fatigue will be refreshed. If this process is inhibited, the body organs can not work optimally. As a result, less people will get tired and sleep decreased concentration. (Natural stroke therapy to three)
Treatment of stroke or stroke therapy with gamat
The cause of stroke is partly because:
    * High blood pressure
    * High blood sugar
    * High cholesterol
       Naturally or therapeutic treatment of stroke can be done by eating jelly gamat gold, as we all know the content and benefits gamat jelly-g gold is very good for lowering high blood pressure, lower cholesterol and treat heart disease so that the jelly gamat kosumsi natural remedy can be helpful to stroke to be healthy again. Where the real story as follows:
       Thirty days Rudiyan Lis body was lying in the intensive care unit (ICU) of a large hospital in Semarang, Central Java. He was comatose. Stroke hemorrhage due to hypertension-blood pressure of 200/120 mmHg, forcing women 42 years and 1.5 months of hospitalization. Once the hand is able to move, Lis was transferred from the ICU to the ward. In his sister's room, quietly giving ekstak cucumbers with gastric tube, a tube inserted into a sort of nostril and into the stomach. His younger brother, Ade Nurmaya, who happens to doctors knew very well the risk of bleeding strokes.

Bleeding stroke patients likely to live only 5%, says Dr. Ade Nurmaya who practice in Getasan, Quezon City, approximately 1.5 hours drive from Semarang. Unbeknownst to the treating physician, Ade gives extracts of sea cucumbers 1 tablespoon 3 times daily to the Lis. Extracts were routinely given an hour before meals. Why give Ade Nurmaya extract of sea cucumber? Do not let the brother recovered, but the thought down. Paralyzed by a stroke can be cured. However, if the memory is corrupted hard restored. I also wanted to prove what is true of sea cucumbers could be used as a stroke therapy, such as written Trubus? 38 year-old woman said.
         In the March 2006 issue of the magazine you are writing the efficacy of sea cucumbers, among other things to cure stroke using gamat sroke therapy. A few weeks after being given a sea cucumber extract, Lis sober. Extended family happiness bubbling. Even more encouraging his memory as before, not diminished one bit. Ever bezuk friend, an employee of PT Taspen Semarang remember exactly leave the rest. His speech is good, the doctor said that Diponegoro University alumnus.
         Poster prove it when speaking directly with Lis Rudiyan. In fact, bleeding occurs in the cerebrospinal (space in the middle of the brain) and settles virtually all brain stem as experienced by the deceased Sukma Ayu. Extract of sea cucumber is good for stroke therapy. For patients with stroke, brain hemorrhage urged sideways so that the network is damaged, he said. Proteins contained cucumbers grow new cells to regenerate brain tissue to die and so the memory can function properly.
(Sardi Duryatmo / Covering: Story, Imam Wiguna, Kiki Riazkika, Syalita Fawnia, & Vina Fitriani). Ordering info click here
        Two days of stroke therapy by drinking sea cucumbers in Malaysia gamat designations, sleep soundly. People with high blood pressure often dizzy and have trouble sleeping. Her body was re-energized and the original organ that can not be moved, back to work. Even 4 days later he was able to walk normally. Then, the man with thick glasses was checked by a doctor on the amendment itself. The results were startling. Blood sugar dropped to 125 mg / dl from 311 mg / dl, after a month of regular consumption of sea cucumber. Blood pressure returned to normal 130/80 mmHg.Terapi correct stroke with just a gamat.
       Which is also free from suffering a prolonged illness is Mosis Nurahman in Bandung, West Java. From birth he suffered from asthma. That was known when she was 15 days. Small Mosis often cough in a loud voice without removing phlegm. When the age of 6 months he experienced high fever accompanied by shortness of napas.Kata mother, like a cat, said the man was 13 years. Up to 11 years old, he underwent routine hospital care.
       When the age of 12 years, starting Mosis mengasup gamat 3 times a day each 1 tablespoon of the recommended his mother. Changes seen a week later, Mosis able to take a cold shower. People with asthma often difficult to breathe because of chest tightness accompanied by swelling of the tonsils when cold. During the year gamat consume, the healthier the body condition Mosis. Now he never again went to the hospital, because asthma is gone from his body., This is another benefit of stroke therapy.
Efficacious
        Savor the Echinodermata phylum of marine animals have been known to many nations in the world for a long time. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), sea cucumbers have the complete nutritional content. Among the other nine types of carbohydrates, 59 kinds of fatty acids, 19 kinds of amino acids, 25 vitamins components, 10 types of minerals, and 5 types of sterols. All united to build immunity and repair damaged cells.
        Rapid cell regeneration ability of sea urchins, so can treat various diseases, said Dr. Pieter Pattinama, former director of PGI Cikini Hospital, Jakarta. Cell regeneration in the human body is ongoing. Pancreatic cells are defective in people with diabetes cucumbers updated by antioxidants. Cure diabetes also thanks to the presence of insulin boosters mineral chromium. These minerals work by absorbing the excess glucose in the blood and tissues absorb glucose into the blood more quickly.

9 komentar:


  1. it is true, in fact when it comes to health, there is nothing more important than managing to eat healthy food and doing exercise regularly.

    BalasHapus
  2. 12 years stroke (hemiplegia) survivor.
    I had the greatest shock of my life when i had a cardiac arrest 12 years ago and slumped into comma. I was in comma for a year and three months before i was able to open my eyes. I stuttered with speech and and i noticed i could not move the full right side of my body my hands and legs this was when the doctor told me i had stroke (hemiplegia). I was bedridden and kept in a wheel chair when i need to move for 10 years more and it became worse because i started having memory failure i hardly remember anything. The condition was debilitating and even my neurologist could not help me with his several therapy. My wife came in one day with a medicine she got from a herbal doctor she wanted me to start taking that i will be okay, i was reluctant because i had given up already and was waiting for my death day. she talked me into taking it telling me how much she love and cares about me and how she and the kids are gonna miss me. I took the medicine for 3 months as recommended and my condition improved i was able to walk and move those parts affected by the stroke and today i have fully recovered after 12 years of horror. Do not die because of ignorance you too can be well again. just contact him on josephalberteo@gmail.com for more information on about it and how to get his medicine. thanks for allowing me share my story.

    BalasHapus
  3. My Mother once suffered from Stroke for eight years, we looked for solution but there was no complete cure.the stroke affected her right side of the body. which she could not move. I got a solution when I went to Chicago, a doctor gave me the final solution, which is a herbal medication. my mother took it for Six month, and she could move her body now, she is completely cured, I promise to tell every one about this. any one looking for such help can contact him on drbenson833@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  4. I suffered once from an acute stroke with resultant hemiplegia 3years ago. When you have a stroke, it’s difficult finding information to help you make sense of it all. Like many others who have had a stroke. I will try almost anything to recover lost mobility. I have meet different Doctors, prescription drugs worsened the symptoms until I met Dr.William whose herbal medicine is a permanent solution to Stroke. I now consider myself a Stroke Survivor. His herbal medicine is a final solution to Stroke. Hang in there... Better days will come for you too (his e-mail address: drwilly37@gmail.com).

    BalasHapus
  5. My name is Patrick and we live in New York USA. I saw the address of a doctor in one of the blogs recently.

    I (52 age) had a severe stroke on 7th of April 2016. I was diagnosed with Lupus in January this year and was taking Steroids (prednisone) tablets along with other medicine. No history of BP or diabetes nor heart disease. Am a non smoker and drinks occasionally little for social meets. Before I was diagnosed with Lupus this year in January I was given numerous anti biotic by family physicians since they could not diagnose me. I had joint pain and acidity and cough. I never used to take any drugs since I was quite healthy. I Steroids caused the stroke I had, I was not prescribed any blood thinner nor aspirin then. They thought I was allergic to them. However I am not allergic to any drugs

    On April 7th I was admitted due to stroke and underwent surgery on right side of the brain to stop bleeding and swelling. They retained my bone flap in freezer and on September 20th I had surgery to restore my bone flap which was very successful. I am now able to talk and eat without any help. my speech is quite clear , though not like before. I walks slowly with the help of cane. But cannot walk long. I cannot move my left leg and hand

    But when I took Dr Ben Herbal medication, for one month,I was completely cured, now I can move all part of my body.speak clearly and walk freely. If any one needs his help, contact him Via drbenson833@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  6. This information will greatly help the stroke patients, I suffered a massive ischemic stroke, I was forced to give up work after having a stroke, but the medication I used proved there is life after stroke and decide to share my testimony. It is a misconception that strokes can not be cured or reversed as stated by professionals. I am living proof that improvement and cure is certain with Herbal Medicine, death from stroke can be defeated. When I had the stroke, I felt trapped inside my body. I knew that everything that was 'me' was still there, but I couldn't communicate. It was the hardest thing I’ve ever gone through. With the Herbal Medicine, and his recommended healthy diet, I consider myself regaining as much as 99.9% back to my old normal and satisfied. It is in short, an answer to prayer. I'd recommend any stroke patient to contact Dr. Allen for advice and more information with email:drallenchase@gmail.com

    BalasHapus
  7. as a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from stroke , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this. He was stroke and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because my family had spend all money they had, the symptoms were terrible, he had diAfficult speaking , and always complain of muscle weakness and balance disorder . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to stroke . I never imagine stroke has a cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and I used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life. stroke has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drokosunmusa@gmail.com or Whatsapp him on +2349056175191 on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony

    BalasHapus
  8. For those people whose relative are suffering from Tinnitus and maybe reading this, I find it hard that people are still ignorant of herbal medicine when it comes to treating Tinnitus. I have been through many phases over the last couple of years since my (audiological) exam/diagnosis, my tinnitus once buried me in a negative place where many of you are now - or have been. Believe me when I say, “I’ve been there.” I had sudden sensorineural hearing loss (SSHL), losing 70 percent of my hearing up to 4,000 kHz. I began noticing a low level of tinnitus around 51 years old and the diagnosis changed my life in many ways, I spend most of the time in denial and I keep thinking the tests were wrong. But deep down I knew they were correct. The level spiked dramatically, spiraling me down into a pit of depression. I could not sleep or eat; I stayed in bed with sweats and shaking spells; I lost strength and considerable weight. My wife held me in her arms, trying to comfort me, and still I thought I was going to die. Though sharing his story is very difficult. I was always very successful in being able to accomplish anything I set my mind on doing. Tinnitus is a bitch. I feel a need to express my thoughts and feelings about how it affected my day to day living and how its deteriorated since despite the help of some wonderful medics and medicine.
    I remind myself how lucky to come across aparajita tan herbal medicine which is able to control Tinnitus without any side effect, I felt a moment of relief hoping that I am free from this ailment, and  nothing compares to the healing power of nature. Now I believe almost every health problem can be addressed in one natural way or another. The only thing I wanted was for me to feel better. I’m proud to say am Tinnitus free. You can also contact him for advice and more info. aparajitatan@gmail.com

    BalasHapus